Saturday 19 April 2014

HAPPY EASTER!!


Am a firm believer of being immaculate with whatsoever your doing and this is not a weakness rather than pride of what you do. Sometimes you can get pressure from people who may not understand but I would rather take steps that am comfortable with than rushing. Having said that, it’s frustrating to have to put things forward as in the case of the coffee shop, that is four days late of its opening day. It’s Easter now, just like that and little time to put one, two, and three together. I am drained, wasted from all the work of renovation and honestly feel like a cabbage. Why would someone in the right mind put himself or herself through such hassle? For the love of it am guessing. Yes for the love of it “labor of love” or it would not be worth. I also feel I have brought a lot of memories to the shop without realizing it, but glad with the end results. There are still a few things here and there to do but like my friend says, Rome was not build in one day so I take comfort in that. Officially, Crave Kitchen is now open, two days on and slowly getting there with loads of support from people all over. It’s amazing how comforting that is and to feel part of this community that is so alive and vibrant. As promised, I have shared some photos of the shop and I hope I can keep this up. Even though am open over the festive season, I hope to indulge as much as I can, if I can. So this long holiday weekend I can only wish for this few things


I wish that….

·      I can hung out with friends and forget about the early mornings, sleep late, and laugh as much
·      I could get away or go on a road trip far away and sleep outside under the stars
·      Spend time alone, energize and listen to music like cold play, Tabu Ley or anything on that line
·      Ride my bike, sweat it out, because my body craves some serious cardio workout
·      Work on a coffee table idea that I have been planning to get started with, for my house
I wish you all a very happy Easter break and stay safe. Till next time I blog….HAPPY EASTER!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment