Friday 19 June 2015

BACK TO BASICS!!!



Wow!!...... I think that's the understatement of forever, for everyone, I mean really isn't like saying hindsight is 20/20?
How many time and places can you apply this to your life. I know for me it's more than I can count.
All that said, life is too short to worry about the past, so move on and live your life to is fullest
I'm working today. Honestly, everyday. It's being a week since shit hit the fan. I don't understand, things have changed for days now. I'm finding myself dealing with it better at home than work. But at home I crave being out. Work reminds me how after a year I didn't learn the right lesson of leavening people that don't value you or people that only wanted to use you for your ideas rather than be creative!!!! It makes me feel as if I have made no progress.. Yes I'm in the same position as last year and things have changed. But today I am finding it hard. I am lost and I admit I need o find my way back… A day at a time. What a shitty process!!!
I definitely wish I had known the paths my life would take in my earlier years.  Everyone has to pay his or her dues, and everyone develops and matures over time.  I just wish there had at least been enough understanding of the clues.  I knew I was different, I knew my true ideals didn't match up well with others that I knew.....
Over time, I educated myself and I finally found the real me.
Just wish I had known back then!!!
I wish I knew that there were people who HURT other emotionally because deep inside they were many times more deeply hurt. Then I wouldn't have to feel so sorry for myself when I was going through a tough time being hurt by them.
It's my personal experience that it's harder to forgive a friend than an enemy.

I understand these choices I've made in life, the mistakes, the triumphs, the bonds and the experience all define me. The one thing that I can't understand is the what if’s?
What if I hadn't been blind too what I had, what if I hadn't walked away. This haunts me a lot!

Oh well, if a person never quit when the going got tough, they'd have nothing to regret for the rest of their life. So I am back to basic I guess, where it all started. When I had no manager or loads of staff. When the chef I had then could not even flip a burger or know what a soup of the day was. When the front staff could not know how to place a plated plate in front of a customer. When art was just clutter that filled the walls and passion was only for lovers. All in all I am well and blessed. But every so often we all have to vent !!!






1 comment:

  1. Tom,
    Pull yourself by your boot straps.

    All is not lost, and all things work together for good, to form a better you in days to come. What was meant for evil and your down fall, God in heaven saw your tears, heard your cry, took it and turned it around and placed your feet firmly on solid ground. He was your shepherd then and continues to be. When your in the dumps, call Him, lean on Him, trust Him He is a true friend.

    Am immensely proud of you. Keep your eyes on the prize.

    Yes you can!!!!!

    ReplyDelete