Thursday 10 July 2014

About perfection!!!


About perfection!! 

Today I got late to work, and hence not much done. The milk is late too so which mean we may not open up on time. I have to deal with loads of issues everyday some that just don't add up. The builders next door are on it again and almost feel like there going to come through the wall and to make things worse, the sewage is blocked due to the heavy renovation. I can not take another bad comment (although its important) because I spent time on this and sometimes one 
needs to appreciate ones effort regardless. What am I getting at? Crave Kitchen I guess has  its flaws and its not perfect, not meant to be and probably will never be, just trying its best from day to day. Just like everyone else,  my life is filled with flaws, mistakes and imperfections✌
 I have no fear of perfection - I'll never reach it.
 I am not the "perfect" that I would like to be. I would like to adhere to my beliefs more. I would like to be consistent in my attitude during the day. I would like to not have to struggle with some of the things I struggle with.In no way am I but I keep working none the less maybe when I am 85 I will get it right...Ain't easy to get to 85; you have to be impeccable.Perfection is boring and unachievable. Flaws are what makes someone who they are; it is more appealing.
I am far from perfect, who is? But at least I realise that and try to compensate in the areas that I know I am not perfect in. Anyone out there who thinks they are perfect is seriously long way away from perfection! You were born to be real... Not perfect
I am a bundle of flaws and imperfections sewn together with love and good intentions. :>Well no one is perfect and everyone one has flaws that makes us who were are. But we all have good features too,
Indeed!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment